Saturday, September 8, 2018

Newt Gingrich responds to a battered woman, Morgan


Read this thoroughly.  Did it sound to you like Newt was on a mailing list?  Not a bit.  But the real kicker is the comment about Blumenthal.   Scroll to under this inane email to read about Morgan's relationship with Sidney Blumenthal.  See below for that relationship.  Make sure you read the links!  


Subj: Receipt for liar liar 
Date: 1/14/2003 10:28:38 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: Thirdwave2
To: LittleLafayette



    Message subject:    liar liar
    When sent:            Tue, 14 Jan 2003 02:47:52 EST
    Read by:            Thirdwave2
    When read:            Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:28:38 EST

    Please remove me from your list and quit sladering Mr. Fund. He has told me of your relationship with Mr. Blumenthal.


Morgan and her 'relation with Sidney Blumenthal 


Sidney Blumenthal


June 22, 2002 -  SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL - Email to Morgan


After they stole the documents Blumenthal wanted on Fund they kicked Morgan to the curb.  You can tell they take domestic violence seriously, right?

Gene Gaudette

I thought it was so nice of Gene to urge me to make sure Morgan preferred charges against John for beating her.  I saw her, mouth bloodied and bent over in pain when I walked in to the apartment for what I expected to be the first vacation I had had in decades.  

Yes, such a nice guy.  So nice he offered, for pay, to get up the first Ruthless People site a month or so later.

I wrote all the copy and Gene choose those silly graphics.  Not what I wanted, but, still, it was nice to have someone believe us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment