Friday, November 16, 2018

2011 - Had me again. Morgan Gell, Psychopath





To:  Morgan Gell

The POA was issued to Jay, not yourself. If Jay turned this over to you then he did so without consulting me, which was his fiduciary obligation.  I now know, as I did not before, that failure to provide reports to me was also a breech of that same fiduciary obligation.  While this was a legal matter I trusted both of you because you are my daughter and because of your many apologies for your past behavior and your assurances to me of your continuing love. 
The POA has been revoked. You will receive a copy by mail, tracked and expedited, sent today.  It would be wise not to wait for that moment.
  Any action taken by either yourself or Jay would clearly indicate further violations under taken in attempts to cover up your previous abuses.  It sorrows me to say this, but it is the bald truth. 
You are no longer acting for me and all your previous actions are now subject to examination for these causes.  Send the named materials to my appointed agent, who is well apprised of this background and the facts.  All the parties you told me were notified or with whom you have discussed this matter are now being contacted to verify their correspondence with the two of you. Since these actions were taken on my behalf I have an absolute right to obtain copies from those various sources.
Charles Lincoln, my agent to receive these materials, is being copied on this. The first thing I knew about Charles was his disbarment from his own words. We all make mistakes.  Some  people recognize this and change.  If you expected to surprise me, you failed. 
You are not entitled to any information about myself or my activities, now or in the future. This letter serves as your second notice to send the material to Charles Edward Lincoln, III, at the address already provided, repeated here, since your record of successful delivery of materials is well known, raising further questions on your veracity.   A copy of this letter goes to Sassoon Saleem Sassoon as your prevarication has been of concern to both of us.
Office of Charles Edward Lincoln, III
9595 Wilshire Blvd Suite 900
Beverly Hills, 90212

You are obligated to turn over to my named agent all materials related to the GHS settlement, including all tax related issues, either those entrusted to you or generated in relation to that matter by anyone, including you or Jay, officials or employees of the State of Delaware, Department of Defense, correspondence with Dr. Larry Gell, and all other agencies, governmental or otherwise, and individuals falling within these guidelines.  None of this is your property. 
The IRS will receive a copy of the now revoked POA and an explanation of what has transpired along with other materials and documents if I am not completely satisfied. 
All” includes any recordings you made of me without my knowledge and any correspondence, emails, records, or other material from such individuals as Anne Fisher, who is also being notified. 
A POA is not a license to use my documents and other materials for your own profit. Jay, you told me, was undertaking this action because of a sense of family obligation which he shared with yourself, not playing dialing for dollars.
As part of his fiduciary duties Jay was obligated to provide accurate reports on his progress. Instead, he refused to talk to me and you lied about such elemental points as having filed a law suit.  You have also slandered me to an undisclosed number of people, now including, but not limited to, Charles Lincoln.
According to Jay, this reported to Charles Lincoln, no law suit was ever filed or even planned, an astonishing deviation from your verbal reports and, by Lincoln's report, citing my cousin, Melinda Pillsbury Arnold, I am a psychopath. Melinda has already refuted this statement and would so testify.

Since Jay acted as a Trustee or Executor for the estate of Van Hughes, who he well knew, held a power of attorney from me on the same matter, you have a responsibility to send those papers and recordings as well.  Hughes also had a fiduciary responsibility in this regard and violated this, refusing to turn over those materials when I revoked his POA. If Lisa Hughes, the widow of Van Hughes, has been put in possession of these, I will so inform the court in South Carolina. We can involve the court in North Carolina with these questions as well.  Lisa Hughes is being contacted as well. 

Those materials are mine, not Hughes', and not yours as they were generated on my behalf while Hughes was acting under my POA for the purpose of the GHS settlement. If any of these materials are not received you will be reported to the requisite authorities, including your local court.

What are you asserting you 'own?'  Be specific. I am curious to hear. You certainly do not own the photos which I trusted you to receive and send on to me and which you stole, to speak plainly.  The photos are not mine, but a trust, necessary to carry out the work Father laid on my shoulders.  If Father knew what you have done he would disown you.  You well know he asked me to act for him because he could not do so himself.  He told me I was his only hope of justice for his father.  I take this very seriously. 
Send the photos now or I will file complaints with the appropriate agencies.
Using the trust relationship documented by the POA, for extortionate purposes, for instance your attempts to get me to testify under penalty of perjury, to issues I told you I had not myself, witnessed, are documented.
I have no interest in continuing a relationship with you. Your constant lies to me, your abusive, deceitful behavior,  and your calloused attempts to manipulate your disabled brother,  are reason enough.  Every other one of my children, your siblings, warned me never to trust you again.  They were all right. I was wrong. 
These causes, and your slanders and libels, make any relationship impossible.

Sincerely, 

Melinda Pillsbury-Foster

P.S.  I kept all of the notes and cards we have exchanged since we started talking again.  This is one example, included in the time line to explain why I forgave your past transgressions and again, wrongly, trusted you.  I have every right to publish on these issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment