Wednesday, November 7, 2018

March 6, 2005 - Correspondence Jay Gell - Melinda Pillsbury-Foster

M. P.F. <justice42freedom@yahoo.com>
To:jayegell01@netzero.net
Mar 6, 2005 at 10:30 AM
Hello Jay,



I have spoken with my attorney friend in California,
who advises me to write you this letter so as to make
it perfectly clear to you, that you are to immediately
cease and desist all and any further communications
with any third parties, or toward any third parties
about me or my personal or business matters.  This
means anyone and everyone, with whom you have come
into contact with, arising from our coincidental
meeting.



If you should choose to continue our relationship on a
mother-in-law and son-in-law basis then fine.  I will
accept your apology - you accept mine. We can let
bygones be bygones!  All other offers, plans,
involvement or relationships income opportunities or
dealings are off!



You have forced me to consider taking measures to
protect myself, and my financial interests, and you
have already been notified that you are not, and have
never been actually appointed as my power of attorney.
Your friend was given that role, and I am considering
the possibility of replacing him with someone else as
well.  Any further or continued representations of
such will be dealt with as a criminal matter,
whereupon I will file criminal charges for fraud,
misrepresentation, extortion , engaging in the
practice of law without a license in California and
North Carolina, and spousal abuse.



Put your emotions aside and way the consequences, if
you think you will have a family life interjecting
yourself between me and my daughter you are wrong!  If
you think you will prevail by maliciously using
extortion, threats and retaliation against me posing
as my personal representative you will pay a price
beyond what you might imagine.



I know that you have been listening in on phone
conversations with Morgan, and I am placing you on
notice that any continued interference manipulation or
control with my open communications with my daughter,
and any continued unhealthy or abusive practices with
my daughter will result in my direct intervention with
the appropriate legal authorities which will unlease
all kinds of unwanted controversy for you and your
cause.



My offer will be open until the noon tomorrow March 7,
2005, where you are to respond to me with your
decision of acceptance or rejection, of my peace
offering, and we continue our relationship as mother
and son-in-law, otherwise you will leave me no
alternative but to take steps to protect myself, and
the interest and long-term wellbeing of my daughter!



I trust that you clearly understand my point, as well
as my position of power in this matter!



Regards,


Melinda Pillsbury-Foster


Fwd: sorry about drug dealing pee stealing dyke's threats2
Yahoo/Sent
  • jayegell_01@yahoo.com
    To:themelinda@pillsbury-foster.us
    Sep 3, 2006 at 5:12 PM
    Note: this email is in response to an article called
      John Fund and the Truth:  On Trial in New York
      published at
      
      Melinda,
    The hate email and threats to your life or mine, Morgan's, Jacob's, or Gabriel's lives are not to be taken lightly. Bonita Gell is the one. We have been advised you need to file a complaint wherever you are. Bonnie has already threatend Morgan twice here. She is a pyscotic drug dealer who has many connections of the worst kind. It would appear she is a huge John Fund fan and may be involved in a conspiracey with him to continue harassing, threatening, slandering Morgan. Bonnie is "working (a cover job)" as craft services in the film (comercials) industry locally. I need your info on the IP where the post was made from. email Morgan at morgangell@yahoo.com for recent pictures of the boys.

    Jay E. Gell.

No comments:

Post a Comment