Thursday, December 27, 2018

Letter to WebCommanders demanding refund. The owner of Webcommanders was Jack Dean




August 29, 2002



Dear WebCommanders:


You might not have noticed that I sent you a letter regarding this account that clearly indicated that your non-sites, not maintained for the last three years are of less than no value.  Presence on the web?  What a joke. 
I want my money back.  I have at this point three very functional sites with wonderful content and great service from a reliable provider who is better than his word.  Sites were up and functional in less than a week. 

Those are:  acpillsburyfoundation.com
                   Melindapillsbury-foster.com
                   Womensinstitutes.com 

            Just send back the money, including the retainer of $2,000 I originally sent.  It has been real.

Sincerely,




Melinda Pillsbury-Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment