Wednesday, November 7, 2018

October 7, 2002 - Morgan Moves in on Fred


Fred was a Libertarian acquaintance of mine who offered to let Morgan stay with him when we told him about the attempt on her life in New York.  I apologize, Fred, for inflicting Morgan on you.  If I had known I would never have done so.  If I had known I also would have had the abortion my doctor urged on me.  You see, he knew the Barteaux family and was the physician who had the care of Richard, Morgan's father.  Richard Lee Barteaux

Subj:
Fwd: MORGAN 
Date:
10/7/2002 12:15:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From:
To:
Sent from the Internet



>From: "badalli fred"
>To: fredbadalli@hotmail.com
>Subject: MORGAN
>Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 18:54:59 +0000
>


Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here


Received: from 63.164.145.33 by lw4fd.law4.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;
    Mon, 07 Oct 2002 18:54:59 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [63.164.145.33]
From: "badalli fred" <fredbadalli@hotmail.com>
To: fredbadalli@hotmail.com
Subject: MORGAN
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 18:54:59 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
X-Stn-Info: 


 Sorry, but I want her out and gone as soon as possible!!! November will not wait! I am also tired of the past somewhat insulting, paranoid e-mails that exaggerate and distort what I am about. She is no longer welcome in my house. I'm tired of this soap opera, I don't trust her, she's a loose cannon and I am soon evicting her. I do not need any tax write-offs! etc. I do not need any money! I did not ask her to move in. I do not need her help to keep my place functioning. I only need her to leave!
   I want my privacy back. I am very uncomfortable having her around. I am having a very dear female visitor over tomorrow for a week and I don't need any stress or aggravation from her. You should also know that I was so pissed off with her while I was gone that I almost flew back to kick her out. Whatever problems she has is her/your problem. I'm sick and tired of the whole situation. If she has emotional problems, than you can get her some therapy. If she fears for her life than she can buy a gun.
   My mind is made up. I want her out. We can do this peacefully or I will involve the local authorities. 
    Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment