Saturday, September 9, 2017

Response to Jonathan Scott Franklin from Melinda Pillsbury-Foster June 20, 2016


June 20, 2016


Dear Scott, 

It appears that Sterling was successful in having you transferred to a friendlier facility.  This was his goal when I last spoke to him some years ago.   Sterling was always the good boy who helped everyone in his family. 

I remain Arthur's full time caretaker, which I have been since his initial accident.  Craig's successful attempt to persuade him life was not worth living and he should kill himself was another event in a long train of criminal outrages Craig committed.  Your father thought that was entirely appropriate since it would save him money.  Craig has never paid a penny in support for Arthur, communicated with him or shown anything but complete indifference to his existence.  Craig is a psychopath, a fact which must be known to you.

Don't delude yourself into believing he cares about you.  He never showed anything but contempt for you when you were not in his presence.  

As a Christian, I have compassion for victims.  I have no compassion for those who lie and defraud emotionally normal people to gain their ends.  Since you came in through the RMN Insights website I assume you know the facts.  Craig is the one who manipulated me into going to Ohio to be killed off.  I survived.  

He has never stopped going after me.  And I have outed him on multiple occasions.  The truth needs no excuse and makes no apology.  

Now, let's go over the two comments you sent most recently. 

“Do you promise to go all the way? Do you like the exclamation point after my name! The Franklin way... I like to put my kids names out there, since I'm so far far away from them. Maybe another woman who writes to prisoners will pay them a visit? I'm sure she would be a great 2nd mom to them. After all, I am willing to stand and fight what's right, true, ethical and just. Even though, I did sort of screw up and try to murder my wife and mother of my 2 children, who I do love dearly. I just wanted their mother to die. I am so sorry I got caught! If I had gotten away with her murder my two beloved children would have been all mine and my prison pen pals would have been helpful, I'm sure giving them the kind of life, only a 3rd world traveler can have. I should not have mention my imbreeding, I mean... my breeding. This may not have been such a great idea. My father was accused of rape, several times and he beat his ex wife many times and my mother despised him. But we won't talk about him. I'm anxious for your letter. I don't get out to dance, star gaze or ski lately. Just alot of ball and chain gatherings. Do write, I look forward to any and all letters from women." 

"As you see, my uncle and father are no longer helping me with my defense and appeals, so I am seeking anyone who is willing to help me - I was framed I tell you. I did want her dead and I did attempt to hire a hit man online, however, I'm a Franklin and Franklin's can get away with anything and everything. I just don't understand what went wrong here. I'm not the bad guy, she is the one who is the bad guy. Why am I the one locked up. It was entrapment!!! I was set up. I love my chldren. I never would have harmed them. It was her I wanted dead, and her boyfriend too!” 

Are you kidding?  The assertion that, “Franklins can get away with anything and everything,” provides a justification for Craig's devious, perverted, and criminal behavior positions you as either deluded or a psychopath yourself.  Given your present location an assertion you, as a Franklin, can, “get away with anything and everything,” is clearly refutable and actually funny.  Craig's first comment, according to Anne, upon hearing of your arrest was, “That was stupid.  They always suspect the husband first.”   As you know from your participation in the conference calls intended to cause my death you knew he had discussed a hitman.  Perhaps that was the source of your own attempt.  

You appear to believe there is something special about, “being a Franklin.” This is absurdly untrue, unless by special you mean routinely achieving your goals by deceit, betrayal, and violence is acceptable and justified.  

I'm a long way past being shocked by anything lurking in the brain of someone related to Craig.  Sterling and Larry share this delusion of 'being special' for some set of characteristics which are entirely imaginary.  No one in your family, at least Craig's side of it, is in any way special.  They might well, however, share a genetic tendency toward psychopathic characteristics.  Certainly, since both your uncles have asserted their 'specialness due to Franklinism' in my presence the likely explanation is that they are either psychopathic as well or are situational psychopaths acting out flawed ideas repeated to them continuously by their own father, your grandfather.  Neither of your grandparents were anything special, either  They became wealthy by conning elderly people into leaving money to USC by pretending a friendship which was entirely pretense, assumed for the purpose.  I listened as they gloated over their success in this regard and came to feel contempt for both of them.  

You cooperated with stealing the stock options which should have been turned over to me as exercised stock.  You did this for your own enrichment, persuading Kathy, through her parents, to pay the cost, stealing this asset as you left.
  
I can see no evidence you are emotionally normal.  A sad thought.   Kathy's children are safe now.  No one having any contact with Craig is safe, either physically, morally, or financially.  He enjoys destroying people who trust him too much for that to be true, no matter what he says.   

May God have mercy on your soul.

Melinda 


No comments:

Post a Comment