Sunday, September 10, 2017

3 Exhibit 11 - Note to Doug Thorburn March 27, 1997


Updates on necessary tax information.


March 27,  1997

Dear Doug, 

On the IMS stock cost, I have been looking over all of the files that I have been able to assemble and my check register.  But I am missing two registers from late 1993, the two that I told you were destroyed in the 1994 earthquake.  They were most recent then and were to go up to Santa Barbara with the photographs from the Foundation as soon as we got those back from the lab.  
Craig’s boxes had lots of material about IMS, but nothing about the stock except some letters.  I called the company and the number is not private and they are not in the area.  I assume that they have folded. That looked like a distinct possibility when we were last in touch with them.  My best guess is that we paid $1.00 a share.  I hope that this will be good enough.  I will keep looking as best I can.
Thanks for keeping on top of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment