Monday, March 2, 2015

Exhibit 28 - More libel from Rayelan

Exhibit 28 - More libel from Rayelan


Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Server is due Need $400.00

Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 2-Mar-2015 10:19:45

        I also need $500.00 to pay the rent on the new house.

        I was $400 overdrawn on the account where my social security comes in. I had no idea that I had a number of automatic withdrawals on that account. I also had no idea that the bank had not put up all of the $36.00 overdraft fees.

        My SS check is what I normally pay the rent with. I also use this card to pay for the auto-renewal of my domains. I used to use Paypal to do that, but we lost rumormillnews.net because there was no money in Paypal. So I switched them to my private account. I usually monitor this account well enough to be on top of things like this. But with my best friend Buck having major problems with his back and not being able to walk, my mind was more on getting him well and not on anything else. Add to my distraction, the cost of the vet and medication.

        Buck walked yesterday evening for the first time since his problems. He still limps on the right side. His right leg is the one that was most affected. I've had a three legged cat and a three legged dog, so I know he will soon learn to not use the bad leg at all.

        With all the overdraft charges and automatic withdrawals I have $164.00 left out of $1,254.19.

        I need $600.00 more just to pay the rent and $400.00 for the server.

        I am planning on making a huge effort to move most of my furniture out of the house this week. I also have to appear in court. The freeloader is taking me to small claims court to pay for things she thinks I owe her. I have hours of research to do so that I can prove that her charges were NOT paid for by her... but by me. Thank God Paypal keeps track of all my expenses going back years.

        I was given a number of things to sell to make up this $600.00.

        Here is one of them. It's a man's citrine ring size 10. It's from the Suzanne Summers collection from the Home Shopping Channel. It's gold plate. I think. I will have to do some research on it to find out what it is. I took one of the rings to a pawn shop a number of months ago. We both thought it was solid gold. We were told it wasn't, it was gold plate. But I never followed up to find out what the manufacturer says it is. I will do this and let you know before it's sold.

        Of course women can wear it but you would have to get one of those ring sizers. What ever the metal is that it is made out of, it can't be resized by cutting it down. It has to have a re-sizer put in.

        I am opening up the auction in a few hours. There will be lots of things for sale.

        As I said, this move is costing me 10 times more than I ever imagined. I still have to rent a truck for the large furniture. Most of the rest has been moved in my Jeep or a friend pickup truck. We're going to try to move some of the bigger things today in his pickup, but if we can't, we have to find a truck.

        I am also going to have to find someone to plow the driveway. We got stuck yesterday after taking a load out. My vet's husband just happened to be there plowing our neighbors driveway. One thing I have found out about my new neighbors... they help out neighbors. I'm going to have to have an open house and invite them all. Maybe one of them has a plow to plow the field where my Victory Garden is going. I've already started the seeds. By the time the snow and freezing weather has stopped, I will have small plants ready to put out.

        My dining room in the new house used to be a porch, then it was a sun room... and finally it became the formal dining room. It has windows on three sides and gets strong afternoon sun. So that it going to become my seed starting room.

        But back to reality. I need $1150 to pay the server and the rent. And I need it by the 5th.

        I can get all of my furniture moved, but I still can't move out until the court date for the eviction which is sometime this month. I have a futon bed to sleep on. and I will put my computer on a TV tray.

        My landlord formally evicted me and the freeloader. I guess that means I don't have to pay the rent any longer. I was planning on paying him as long as she was here, but with the eviction notice, my lawyer tells me I no longer have to pay him. I know I won't get my $700.00 deposit back,. but I will still leave the house in rentable condition... FAR better that what it was when I rented it.

        If you can help me with the rent on my new house and the server fees, I will never be able to thank you enough. Please check out the auction page in a few hours to see the things I am selling to raise enough money to pay for the move and the cleanup of this house.

        At the moment, my life is going from one crisis to another, and I haven't even told you about the bad tires from too many nails and screws going into them... which meant I had to buy two new ones, and it seems that I am going to have to buy two more to make the Jeep stable in this weather. I don't really know if it's the tires or the brakes, but if I apply the brakes, sometimes I skid. Which is quite frightening when I am in 4 lane traffic. I applied the brakes at a red light and slid sideways all across a 4 lane road and came to rest in the driveway of a muffler shop. No damage. Thank God that none of the drivers, who had just gotten the green light, crashed into me. No damage was done to the car. I just backed it up and went on.

        I know that this will not last. The freeloader will be out of my life soon and legally she is entitled to nothing and a judge will see through her lies. I am praying that she gets some kind of punishment for bringing a case to court that is a total lie. People are punished for perjury. Are they punished for bringing a case to court that is a complete lie? I just don't know.

        If you can help right now, I truly need it. I'm not asking for more than usual. I am just asking that it be given earlier than usual.

        Thank you for all the help you elite group of donors have given me throughout the years that I have been asking for help. RMN is going to be 19 year old this June. I was able to pay all expenses during the first years. My husband was alive and I was teaching. After he died and I had to quit teaching to care for my mother, I only had to start asking for help with RMN. Until I got his social security and VA benefits, I was living off his very tiny life insurance. I used it to make the $3,000 a month payment on my house in California. After my mother died, I moved to Ohio and let the house be sold on a short sale. Prices had gone down so much I couldn't sell it for what I still had owing on it. I essentially walked away from a beautifully remodeled home. Believe, me... I still miss it. It wasn't much but I loved it. If you want to see the photos on zillow, you can see them from this page.

        http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/563-Bridge-St-Watsonville-CA-95076/16116793_zpid/

        I think you will see why I miss it. But I sure don't miss the $3,000 mortgage. Needless to say, I have not been able to afford a house in Ohio that is as nice on the inside as the house in California was.

        Thank you for all the help you have given. Hopefully after the move there will be no more emergencies. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

        And to the writers who wrote telling my to charge a subscription, I just can't do that. I have always believed that the general population needs to be able to read RMN. We have information that is valuable to everyone and I have always made sure that everyone could read RMN without having to subscribe.

        I would probably have the money to do everything I needed to do to RMN and my own life, but I would lose the reason I started RMN which was to educate the world. I have paid a very large price for going this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment