Monday, March 2, 2015

Exhibit 14 - Brobst letter and Attachments

Exhibit 14 – Brobst Letter & Attachments, January 22


Mr. Brobst,

Having realized you have bought, hook, line, and sinker, the lies told you by Ms. Smith I no longer have any wish to offer to rent the house at 525 Bunker Hill Road and have made other arrangements. I will be moved out by February 13th.

You could have called any number of of my fellow members on St. Peter Vestry or asked me for character references before engaging in such underhanded and unethical behavior. But you did not, and I, frankly, am fed up with the endless credulity of people who do not think they have an obligation to establish the facts before judging.

That said, I suggest, for your own protection, you examine the materials received with the letter.

Sincerely,

Melinda Pillsbury-Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment