Monday, March 2, 2015

Exhibit 25 - Character Reference, David Lincoln



Melinda Character Reference

Feb, 26, 2015
To Whom It May Concern

I have known Melinda Pillsbury- Foster for over a decade and I have collaborated with her on numerous grassroots environmental projects. During that time, I have observed her to be a sincere, conscientious partner who always puts her integrity before her own well-being, recognition and rewards.

As a geoscientist and Environmental Consultant, I have found her to be a productive, hard-working and creative team player who is focused on defending and supporting the average person in their struggles against injustice. She is both kind and empathetic and she is patient and persistent even when her kindnesses are not always returned.

She is a powerful communicator and I trust that given the chance she will make this a better world for us all. I would not hesitate to work with her on other projects in the future and I strongly recommend her for any position which can utilize her unique blend of rare talents and insightful experiences.

David Lincoln
Arkansas State Univ.
Geoscience Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment