Friday, December 28, 2012

Exhibit 52 - Letter to Jacqueline Misho, 1998, regarding mail delivery

Exhibit 52 -  Annexed hereto and marked as Exhibit 52, true and exact copies of the original in my possession of “Exhibit 51 – Letter to Jacqueline Misho, 1998, regarding mail delivery,” a true and exact copy of the original in my possession, these facts are referenced herein as though set forth in full. 



 
Melinda Pillsbury-Foster
2028 Anacapa Street
Santa Barbara, California 93105
 

Jacqueline Misho
800 Presidio Avenue
Santa Barbara, California 93101



Re: Returned Mail:


Dear Ms. Misho,

Please note that the mail you forwarded to me and which was referred to in your July 7th letter to Terrance Lammers was not bills which I had forwarded to Craig. It was mail which he received because he put in a change of address with the post office, something I had asked him to do months ago.
The two items were, in fact properly mine and he, having caused them to go astray, should have simply forwarded them on to me. You might usefully direct him to do so in the future. I did perform this office for him for many months. I want all items addressed to us jointly to come first to me because Craig is a black hole for all routine matters and will not attend to them.
Furthermore, both of these items had been opened although, since they dealt with the cabin, it was obvious to you and Craig that they were not properly intended for him.


Sincerely,


Melinda Pillsbury-Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment