Monday, December 24, 2012

Exhibit 24 - Franklin Wills, 1989 and 1991

24. Annexed hereto and marked as Exhibit 24, a true and exact copy of the original in my possession of the “Franklin Wills, 1989 and 1991,” true and exact copies of the originals that are in my possession, written by Sterling Franklin, brother to Craig and an attorney, true and exact copies of the originals in my possession. 
 
 
 
 
1991 Will 
The only change was to remove repayment of a debt owed to Sterling Franklin, Craig's brother.  
The signed original was stolen by Jacque Misho in early 1998 at the behest of Craig.  At that point I was unaware he intended to divorce me.   He returned early from a family vacation in Hawaii to take out divorce papers and plan out his covert assault, intended to make it impossible for me to have representation or support our disabled son.  See Morgan Deposition, 2001, Morgan Affidavit, 2009
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment