Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Yola Broke All The Rules



We still do not know how soon the Manchesters were signed on by Rayelan Smith and Morgan Gell to assist in killing off Melinda in the scheme to get her to go to Ohio temporarily to help Rayelan overcome problems she was facing.  These were lies.  The story can be viewed at:  Rumor Mill News Insights.   

The likely scenario is for Craig to have begun paying Morgan, yet again, to libel, slander, and assist in his ongoing efforts to kill off her mother and brother or, at the least, leave them homeless on the street.  

By googling Melinda's articles Morgan found some were up on Rumor Mill News.  Rayelan was very willing to cooperate since payment was promised and the Get Melinda, Craig Franklin and Co-Conspirators Team, funded through Craig from funds originating at GHS, comprising Morgan Pillsbury Gell, Jaue E. Gell, Laura Smith Montagu, Alex, 13th Duke of Manchester, and Rayelan Smith, who brought in her two best friends, Laura and Alex, were ready to destroy Melinda.    



In the salutation in the email above one name is whited out. The name has to be short. 
Why would Yola, Inc. have consented to do a search of sites on behalf of Laura, Alex, and another person? One name which would fit there is 'Craig.'

Craig Franklin, my former husband, is a sexual predator who lied to me, battered and abused me while we were married. DECLARATION, Ayn Pillsbury All of the children witnessed these abuses.

I knew, having received word of his involvement, Craig had been contacted by Laura, providing her with the names and contact information for numbers of my friends and children.

Craig is an ugly character.

His first sexual arousal took place with his sister when she was 12 years of age. He was some years older. This was reported both to myself and to Anne Fisher, a woman he dated for some years after our divorce. 
Fisher first contacted me in 2003 and again emailed me in 2009 with the news Craig's son, Jonathan Scott Franklin had been arrested. At that time Anne and I began talking frequently, these conversations continuing for over a year during which time she sent me copies of emails and photos along with other evidence.

Craig reported to Fisher one of his first memories was being beaten by his mother with a Bible late one night. Mrs. Franklin was dressed in a revealing nightgown and immediately afterward had sex with his father with their bedroom door open. Both Fisher and I had each been told the same stories many years separated in time.

After the divorce I discovered Craig's sexual fantasies focused on the rape of young girls with whom he had a close, familiar relationship. This realization began with this magazine, which focused on incest. It was found by a private investigator I hired to ascertain his address for purpose of service of process. He saw Craig deposit the bag of trash at his condo, waited until Craig lumbered off, and grabbed it. The bag was first opened on my dining room table.

Along with it was a receipt from an adult bookstore on State Street in Santa Barbara. His name is very visibly on the receipt which was tucked into the book, found in the bag.

Craig's son from his first marriage, Jonathan Scott Franklin, was found guilty on May 27, 2010. An article appearing in the Appeal Democrat was quoted as saying about the conviction, “ Jonathan Scott Franklin was sentenced Wednesday to 10 years to life for hiring a "hit man" to kill his estranged wife in Marysville and her boyfriend — a sentence that came after the woman said that unless he was locked up, Franklin would try to find her.

Kathleen Franklin, 35, said on a videotape played in Yuba County Superior Court that she suffered a decade of verbal abuse from Franklin before his arrest last July as he drove away from a meeting with an undercover officer posing as a hit man.

Kathleen Franklin said that after she filed for divorce, Jonathan Franklin quoted e-mails she had written. She said she learned he'd installed spyware to steal her passwords and made video recordings of her through the webcam on her computer.

"I was just terrified to be around him," she said, recalling how one evening two Marysville police officers spoke with her and said, "We don't know how to tell you this, but your husband has hired a hit man to kill you."

Craig's reaction to the arrest of his son was to immediately attempt to gain unsupervised visitation to his grand-daughter, then eight years of age. The child's mother told me during a phone conversation Franklin ignored his grandson, who was two years older, focusing his attention on the young girl. The court denied Franklin visitation because, according to the mother, his behavior toward the girl was inappropriate.

I realized then why Craig had asked me to marry him. I had three daughters, all beautiful and all of the age which he found most sexually arousing.

Franklin insisted on adopting all of my children, ensuring my former husband, Ron Foster, would be out of the picture. He insisted Ron cede his parental rights and immediately named the children as his natural heirs. Only after the marriage had ended did I realize how ugly his behavior had been. One of my daughters came to me and told me he had routinely exposed himself to her when I was absent from the home.

Craig took his attorney, Jacqueline Misho, into the family home before informing me of his intentions and allowed her to steal his Will. Only because this copy was later found in my graphics books do I have a copy today. Misho also stole my personal papers, which was both a violation of law and ethics.

Misho, for the record, has a reputation for ugliness. She figured prominently in the After Divorce Tour of John Cleese, having represented his wife in that action.

Although these facts were made known to the court, they were ignored.

In late January I put up a site and began fighting back with the truth. Evidently, the Manchesters, Craig, and their co-conspirators were not prepared for this.

Laura copies Franklin on the ugly, slanderous, and harassing emails with which she continues to hammer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment