Saturday, January 19, 2013

JOHN FUND - Exhibit 12 - Email exchange with Gail Heriot January 18, 2002









Gail Heriot [SMTP:gheriot@acusd.edu]  
John.Fund@dowjones.com 
 






Re:  
1/18/02 12:31 PM 
Importance:
Normal 
Yes, please give me a call.  I will be at a school choice conference at the
other end of campus all afternoon, and I think I'm supposed to have dinner
with Clint Bolick tonight.  But I will be in my office (619 260 2331) at
11:15 my time if you could call me then.  I'm not sure what other times
I'll be there if that doesn't work.  I'll figure that out if I don't hear
from you at 11:15.
   At 07:32 AM 1/18/02 -0500, you wrote: >  Thank you. I will call you today. I appreciate your giving a fair hearing. >-----Original Message----- >From: Gail Heriot >To: John.Fund@dowjones.com >Sent: 1/17/02 7:52 PM > > >I hope you get some sleep.  I saw the retraction in the NY Post and a >few >of the other recent things on the net. You were right.  Mother >Pillsbury-Foster really is crazy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment