Friday, May 19, 2023

Why this site is here.

 Due to the criminal behavior of parties I have identified and published on since around 2006 I was told it was necessary to provide copies of the documents to ratify my statements.  In a court of law these are 'exhibits' and if I could have afforded to file a law suit in a venue which could be relied on to provide a dispassionate and honest verdict I would have done so.  

Since I could not, started this blog, JUST THE EVIDENCE, and did so here.  

The parties I was up against had millions of dollars to spend on silencing me, and did so.  I was told by one person who had been aware of what they were doing through one of these individuals, that at that point they had spent $10M trying to shut me up.

There have also been multiple attempts on my life.  

This site is an essential part of my defense against these continuing attacks; the papers and quoted documents are evidence.  Any attempt to interfere with this site has the effect of silencing me, a violation of my absolute right of free speech. 

No comments:

Post a Comment